Tears by the pound / Lacrimi la kilogram



                                                     
                                                                                             foto: Dany Mercu           

Tears by the pound                                                                                                                      

I cry all the time,
I could start a business selling tears by the pound
I would turn each teardrop
into a real gem crystalline
I would become the most celebrated craftsman of tears.
I just want to know, why do I weep...?
I’d like to know how this music is bornlike a child
from so much pain
so much serenity
I’d give anything to have the power
to fathom how poems are born…
I don’t want my business or profession
to be poetry
My business is crying
tears are my battle with Father Time
Come see this unjust fight
the cavalry of Time
against a wretched poet.
Place your bet.
diamonds will fly
pearls will roll endlessly
on the table.

                                                       translated by Adrian G Sahlean



Lacrimi la kilogram


Aş plânge încontinuu, aş face o
afacere aş vinde lacrimi la kilogram
aş transforma fiecare lacrimă într-o veritabilă  bijuterie cristalină
aş deveni cel mai
vestit meşteşugar al lacrimilor.
Vreau doar să ştiu , ce plâng...
vreau să înţeleg cum muzica se naşte ca un copil din
tot atâta durere
tot atâta înseninare
aş putea să renunţ la orice
dar dă-mi o putere să pot spune clar
poemele din ce se nasc ?
Nu vreau nici o afacere sau meserie din poezie
Afacerea mea este plânsul şi lacrimile
Lupta mea cu tatăl timp.
Veniţi la luptă veniţi să vedeţi o luptă nedreaptă
Cavaleria timpului împotriva unui biet poet.
Pariaţi !
diamante vor sări în aer
perlele
se vor rostogoli nesfârşit pe masă.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Noi